Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Stockgolm, Sweden
Tech Stack: .NET, .NET Core, C#, Azure
Position type: Permanent
I am currently working with a leading consultancy based in Stockholm, Sweden. Focusing heavily in Cloud based integration they help companies of all sizes, industries and products to move their environments into Cloud by transforming and moving their applications and environment into Azure.
Being an inhouse consultancy you gain the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment on some of the most innovative and interesting projects on the market whilst still working alongside some of the most talented development, cloud and integration specialists in Sweden.
We are looking for individuals with strong experience working hands on within the development space. Your position will be focused on high end software development working solely in .NET technologies such as .NET, .NET Core and C#. You will be helping to build and integrate applications and software into Microsoft Azure environments and it would be beneficial to have similar experience.
There is also strong responsibility in building API's from scratch and having experience to REST OR SOAP would also be beneficial.
Due to the seniority and structure of the team, you will also have huge impact on your solutions giving input, ideas and collaboration to the team to help achieve the high standards that have already been set across the company, therefore we are looking for innovative and passionate individuals who want to be a leader within their area of expertise.
The requirements for this position are:
- Ideally 3-5 years experience working hands on with .NET, .NET Core, C# or similar experience would be beneficial.
- Experience in building API's from scratch with either SOAP OR REST.
- Any Cloud exposure will be highly beneficial working with Azure based services and environments.
- It would be beneficial to have working experience with development based integration and side exposure to BizTalk would also be beneficial.
What will you receive:
- Full training and certification across different technologies based around your projects (if you don't know something already...you will!)
- Fantastic projects which are cutting edge with fantastic exposure to brand new technologies and methodologies.
- Great salary structures
- huge room for progression both career based and technically.
- A brilliant working culture and the ability to work in a consultancy environment whilst still working inhouse with your team
If you are interested in the above position or would like to find out more, feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com