Senior Business Intelligence Architect- Copenhagen
- Are you looking to take the next steps in your career?
- Interested in creating the Architecture of Business Intelligence Projects?
- Passionate about the future of the Azure and BI relationship?
My client is offering a position that will allow you to fulfil your answers to these questions. With an ever increasing amount of Cloud based project, this opportunity will allow you to use your Architectural skill set which has been developed over your career. As a Senior member of the team you will be responsible for leading the projects and helping the more junior members with their personal development, as well as the chance to spar with colleagues at your own level, improving and developing your own skills.
Due to the nature of the current project demands, the ideal candidate will have working experience with SSIS and Azure platforms, allowing them to join the team and quickly contribute to new and on-going projects. Additionally, experience working in a consultancy environment is very much desired as you will have a role communicating effectively with the customer base and managing their expectations.
Considering the seniority of the position, my client is open to a range of salary expectations and will find a competitive amount based up on your suitability to the role and the value you can add to the business. Beyond financial compensation, you will also be able to pursue certifications and training in areas where you are interested in, or feel you need to strengthen your skills. As a Consultant you will be expected to travel to client sites when required, however with a strong focus on a good work life balance, you will work within your contracted hours unlike the old school style of consultancy work.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide high quality solutions to a variety of projects.
- Represent the client to the highest degree when dealing with the customer base.
- Be able to educate and assist other members of the team as they move through their career.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack.
- Experience using Azure platforms.
- Be fluent in Danish for reading, writing, and speaking.
- Highly competitive salary package, including pension, bonus, and other benefits.
- Access to certifications and training opportunities.
- Work with some of the most exciting technological developments and projects.
If this position is of interest to you, apply below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.