C# Developer | Global Bank | Prague | 100% Remote Working
One of the world's largest Investment Banks are looking to recruit experienced C# Developers to be based out of their HQ in Prague.
The organisation are at the cutting edge of technology and consider technology to be an enabler rather than a blocker, with technology ultimately acting as the catalyst for every decision they make in the banking world.
These roles are part of a huge recruitment drive within their Wealth Management & Treasury division, with the bulk of the work focused around the development of greenfield applications that are used by Traders in real-time.
They are currently using .NET Core as well as a wider stack incorporating C#, SQL Server, WCF, REST APIs and Microservices.
Fundamentally, you will be joining an organisation with a collaborative and rewarding company culture, offering you excellent career development opportunities.
In order to apply, please review the below candidate requirements:
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven commercial experience working with C#.NET (ideally .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC) and sound knowledge of Object Oriented Principles (OOP).
- Commercial experience working with Microsoft Azure.
- Experience working with Microservices and an understanding of Multi-threading.
- Commercial experience developing front end/UI applications using Angular, Bootstrap and React.
- Strong database skills in SQL Server.
- Experience developing REST APIs.
- Commercial experience working with development tools including Git, GitHub, Docker, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible and JIRA.
So if you like the sound of the above and your CV has some of the aforementioned key skills then why not apply? To do so, please contact me via the following methods:
- Contact Number: +420228883183
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed will remain confidential. Moreover, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, all interviews and on-boarding will be executed remotely