Dynamics 365 FO Retail Business Systems Analyst-California-$125k+
A retail client of ours in California is growing out their Dynamics 365 F&O team. Their next hire will be a Retail focused Business Systems Analyst that will have knowledge of integrations with Dynamics 365 F&O and eCommerce business, retail configurations, functional expertise in D365, and will keep up with best practices and releases from Microsoft. This role will also have some element of production support but mostly project work and new functionality.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Monitor project deadlines and schedules
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions
- Holds design review sessions with cross-functional team members to review requirements
- Runs user acceptance testing sessions
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training accounting and finance teams to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for project engagements
- Performs systems analyst activities
- Must have experience with Dynamics 2012 R3 and/or Dynamics 365 F&O within retail industry
- Must have experience configuring Retail module within Dynamics 2012 R3 and/or Dynamics 365 F&O
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience supporting IT projects and Retail and eCommerce applications
- Must have digital projects experience
- Experience drafting, developing and implementing core business processes
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and be capable of breaking down complex situations to discover and resolve root causes; this applies to both technical issues and process issues
- Travel as needed
Client is looking to schedule interviews immediately, so if you are interested let's set up a call. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-679-7209.