Dynamics NAV Systems Accountant, National Company - London
Fed up of scrolling through adverts?
The company are specifically looking for someone who has experience with end to end Dynamics NAV implementations. They are the industry leader and have numerous sites across London. The client are implementing D365 Business Central across the group meaning you'll be joining the celebrated company in a pivotal point of their growth.
The role would offer you the chance to work alongside one of the leading Dynamics Partners allowing you to take ownership of your career.
Why is this company different?
- A base salary ranging 40,000 - 60,000 (experience dependant)
- Company benefits - flexitime, homebased - amazing company culture
- Dynamics NAV and certifications offered
- Company revenue is predicted to reach £40 million in the next 2 years - potential to access to company shares & discounts
What skills are required?
- 7 years of work experience in Commercial Finance - ACCA/CIMA
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision/Business Central - Data Analysis and Supporting - New version, testing etc (this is an ongoing project that will be supported by another member in the business)
- Ability to check error logs, create permissions, running reports, query fixes and escalations to the partner
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work effectively with others and independently
What are the responsibilities:
- Support and oversee the D365 Business Central Implementation within the finance department
- Understand the business to contextualise the reporting requirement.
- Be able to express ideas within the team but also deliver solutions at senior management and Board level
- Work to strict timescales and agreed standard
- Be dynamic in adapting to changes, for example to incorporate acquisitions into the reporting framework on a timely basis
- Be responsible for the extraction from source of financial data and ensuring that data is correctly transformed and mapped prior to upload to the Group's financial reporting systems.
- Develop and maintain existing reports in the Group's agreed reporting platform to deliver business critical information to users across the Group
- Challenge the design of Dynamics NAV systems and reports to help improve the provision of information
- Support and work with the Group's data extractions and transformation teams to ensure the correct data is available in the correct format
- Contribute as necessary to the administration of the Dynamics NAV/SQL platforms
- UK Wide Travel Often Expected
Interested? Get in touch for a confidential consultation.
Think you have what it takes - no matter how junior or senior, if you're looking to work on innovative Dynamics 365 (NAV/AX/CRM) projects this year, apply now!!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/D360BC/NAV market reply with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Drop me a call on: 01914060304. If you don't think this is suitable now but you will be interested in the future follow me on Linked in and we can stay in touch.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.