SQL Developer - SSIS - DWH - West London - £40K
Company specialising in Consumer Goods based in West London are looking for a SQL Developer to join the team as soon as possible.
You will be working with a talented team of developers and data enthusiasts who truly put their customers at the heart of what they do. The idea is to drive the Data team and do so with the use of the latest technologies. With this, comes the opportunity to work with Azure, D365 and Power BI
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on end to end Data Warehousing projects.
- Drive the team and potentially look at introducing new concepts and technologies.
- Work closely with the business, gathering requirements and develop solutions to cope with demand.
Skills & Qualifications
- Good experience across the MS BI stack.
- T-SQL: proficient in querying, views, stored procedures and window functions
- SSIS: ETL creation, frameworks, performance tuning.
- Understanding of Data Warehousing concepts.
- Power BI and D365 (nice to have)
- Salary of up to £40,000
- Support with training and development (qualifications, courses and industry events).
- Private Medical, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Share scheme, Season ticket loan, Staff discount etc
To discuss this and other exciting Microsoft BI / SQL Server opportunities in more detail please send your CV to email@example.com or call Jay Dixon on 0191 255 1427 in complete confidence ASAP.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technology recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.