I am working with a rapidly growing, $22m tech company who is looking to hire a Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultant to work remote. The position will require about 50% travel working at client sites and some time at the HQ in Irvine, CA.
In this position, you will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client's processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful CRM implementation. You must have a good knowledge of the CRM series and hold certifications, or plan on obtaining certifications within 60 days of hire, in the most current versions. You will work mostly at client sites and spend the remainder of time working remotely or at our headquarters in Irvine, CA. This position will report directly into the Solution Delivery Manager, D365 CE
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 4+ years of MS Dynamics CRM experience. 2011,2013 CRM experience is a must
- MS Dynamics CRM consultant in a client-facing position for MS Dynamics top tier or comparable consulting company preferred
- Designing, configuring or administering MS Dynamics CRM
- MSD CRM:SDK, report writing, installation, configuration and customizations
- MS SQL Server/ SSRS reporting services knowledge
- Unit Testing/Test Case preparation/execution
- Working along all phases of the SDLC process
My client is offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, opportunity to work with the latest and greatest emerging technologies, unparalleled career growth opportunity, etc.
APPLY NOW for more information or feel free to reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion with me at (email@example.com/ 917-254-4494)
If you are looking to explore your next opportunity within Microsoft Dynamics CRM / D365 CE, please contact me for a confidential discussion about some of the exclusive clients and opportunities I am currently working with.