Azure, SQL, Data Warehouse Developer - Birmingham, W.Midlands, UK
My client have been around for decades, and have always prided themselves on the quality of care they provide to their clients. They are very technically driven and are looking for those with a passion for data and technology.
- 100% hands-on technical role
- Data Ingestion - SFTP, Rest API, data Templates, and Event streaming triggers, also data ingestion/data pull from external Customer infrastructure that is on-prem
- Developing Pipeline - Azure ADF Pipelines, CI/CD, DevOps
- Build scalable and supportable data platforms
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- SQL / T-SQL - writing queries
- PowerShell Scripting
- Azure Data Pipelines (min 8 months to 1 year experience)
- Azure Synapse (min 8 months to 1 year experience)
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Dimensional Modelling
- SSRS - Data visualization
- Power BI - Data visualization
- Azure Data Factory - developing
- Hard working
- Fast Paced
- Technology orientated
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary between £45,000 and £55,000, dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- Plus more..
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.