Senior DevOps Engineer | Global Tech Company | Remote Working | £55,000-£85,000 (Base)
One of Europe's most established Software Consultancies is looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer, with either a background in Software Engineering or Infrastructure/Networking, to be based on-site in South London with one of their largest customers.
The organisation in question operate across multiple technology areas and the role will see you engage with blue chip organisations on a multi-year Digital/Cloud transformation program.
You will join a supremely talented team, becoming a key player in a hugely strategic program of work, offering you the chance to work with emerging technologies in the Cloud/DevOps space.
.But enough about the company and enough about the role. This, like any good advert, should be about you and what you need to bring to the table in order to progress this application. So rather than simply copying and pasting the JD, I have highlighted the key criteria you need to hit:
- Cloud Technologies: First and foremost, you need proven experience working with one of the major Cloud providers including either Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Containerisation Tools: Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or Rancher would be preferred.
- Configuration Management & CI/CD: Commercial experience working with some (not all) of the following - Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, TeamCity etc.
- Stakeholder Management: Due to the client-facing nature of the organisation, preference will be given to applicants who have previously worked with customers.
- Mentoring & Coaching: Finally, for applicants looking to come in as a Senior Engineer, proven experience mentoring and coaching others is desired.
In return, you will benefit from the following:
- Competitive base salary ranging from £55,000-£85,000 per annum.
- Pension contributions (6% employer contribution).
- Opportunity to obtain various Cloud & DevOps Certifications, fully expensed - expect to receive 3 in your first 6 months with the business. Examples include 'AWS Certified Solutions Architect' and 'Certified Kubernetes Administrator' to name but a few.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- Healthcare cover and life assurance.
- Holiday allowance of 25 days' plus bank holidays.
- Remote working opportunities. This role will be fully remote until the end of 2021 (subject to UK Gov guidance) and then expect remote opportunities after that (1/2 days per week).
So if this advert has been short enough to make you think 'I want this job' then why not apply? To do so, please use the following...
- LinkedIn - 'Liam Haghighat'
- Office - 0191 338 7540
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.