Microsoft Dynamics AX Data Developer (Kentucky) - $110-$125 p/h
A top Manufacturing client of ours in Kentucky is currently restarting their Dynamics AX implementation and are in need of an experienced Data Developer to join their implementation for a 12 month contract with a very chance to extend over 18 months
- Collaborate with Business Process Owners and Product Owners for requirements and testing.
- Develop, validate and execute complex data sourcing and transformation.
- Clean, transform and model data for consumption through self-service tools such as Power BI and the Power Platform.
- Combine data from different sources into a unified company-wide data model
- Recommend improvements to BI related business and technology processes.
- Provide technical guidance and serve as a mentor to other team members
- Document and maintain architectural design, technical configuration and mapping.
- Document and maintain best practices, standards, and processes for managing the BI/DW systems and services.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Enhanced working knowledge and experience in of Dynamics AX data development.
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science (or other applicable field) with at least 6 years' of related work experience.
- Advanced, hands-on knowledge of business intelligence solutions (data warehousing, integration, modeling, analysis)
- Experience with the Azure suite (data lake, data factory, SQL data warehouse, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of data ETL tools and methods (TimeXtender, Kingsway, logic apps, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Power BI development and modeling
- Experience working in an Agile or SCRUM environment.
- Interacts well with others and has the ability work as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams. Must be a highly motivated, self-starter and capable of taking charge to produce results with minimal direction.
If you meet all of the desired qualifications please contact Cesar Gaona at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / 365 F&O jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365 F&O candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / 365 F&O jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-646-551-4989. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.