AX System Administrator - Up to £55,000
My client see's the AX Systems Administrator as an integral part of their business and you will be fully responsible for supporting the daily running of the Global ERP application from both functional and technical viewpoints.
you should be fully familiar with the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 ERP application, along with associated industry practices to ensure reliability, scalability, availability, performance optimisation, security, and monitoring of a network infrastructure and applications related to Company Dynamics AX related operations and processes.
Ideally, you will be an AX business systems expert both technically and functionally, with experience in SQL Database Administration,experienced in use of Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP platform and Ideally experienced in full life cycle implementation, upgrade, and applications support of Dynamics AX.
it would be great if you also have a good working knowledge of Finance, PCI Compliance, Retail applications as well as third party integration (FTP and API) for finance, logistics and supply chain systems.
- Working experience using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 ERP system application ideally within a fast-paced global retail, manufacturing or production environment
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Dynamics AX 2012 retail, finance and trade and logistics modules
- Strong experience with SQL Database Administration
- Excellent Project management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work within a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely with business stakeholders, end users across multiple functional areas
Nice to See
- The Microsoft .NET Framework
- Windows Server Terminal Services
- Knowledge and experience using AX Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Dynamics AX or D365 certification
What you can gain
- Realistic progression opportunities, with a company who has a genuine care for their employee's and their careers
- The possibility to be involved in a D365 F&0 Migration
- The ability to learn various new skill's
- Surrounded by talented, genuine and welcoming Management
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 814 7454 or send your current CV to J.Marvell@nigelfrank.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365/ Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365/ Dynamics AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365/ Dynamics AX market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 814 7454 or via email J.Marvell@nigelfrank.com