One of my key clients, a global transportation company with a variety of exciting, international clients, is seeking a Dynamics NAV Consultant who will be responsible for translating business processes into practical ERP solutions. You will be working on internal projects and supporting exciting clients with advice, training, and knowledge.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum HBO working and thinking level in a business administration or financial direction.
- Relevant work experience as a Business Consultant.
- Knowledge of the construction industry is an advantage.
- Experience in modelling business processes in Microsoft Dynamics ERP is an advantage.
- Experience with building reports within Microsoft Dynamics ERP is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and teaching skills (both spoken and written).
- A very competitive salary
- 26 vacation days
- A lease car/Travel expenses
- A company laptop and a telephone allowance
- A great pension scheme
- An inspiring work environment
- Freedom and flexibility
My client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to Charlie at email@example.com or call +31 (0)202418549.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+31 (0)202418549), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed!
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Dynamics NAV / MS NAV / Microsoft NAV / NAV / NAV 2017 / NAV 2018 / Navision / Dynamics 365 / D365 Finance and Operations / Finance & Operations / Business Consultant / Consultant / Functional Consultant / Antwerp / Belgium