ASP.NET Web Application Developer w/Azure - Remote
I am looking for an ASP.NET Web developer responsible for building and maintaining applications using C# and SQL and Storage on Azure. You'll be responsible for designing and developing applications and coordinating with the rest of the team to accomplish this.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Understand how the back end and the front end of a web application work together and how to keep an application modular.
- Executes project requirements by converting work flow information into a solution involving the proper programming languages to get the job done.
- Confirms program operation by writing tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions or by working with another person to create documentation.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Exploring new technologies is not required but is encouraged.
- Proficient in C#, Entity-Framework,T-SQL, ASP.net, Angular, Azure
- Understand how to use Nuget and add and remove packages from a project / solution
- Familiarity with Git or similar VCS and how to use related branching models
- Building applications in Azure using PaaS
- Knowledge of using logging and APM frameworks to get visibility into how an application is running
- Be able to read other peoples code and understand what it is doing.
- Have an opinion about why you think something should be done a certain way and be able to back it up.
- Good understanding of the software development cycle.
- Medical Coverage
- Remote Work
- Growth Opportunity
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, email a resume and to email@example.com or call Steph directly: 704 247 5568
Nigel Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft Cloud technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Azure space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.