Come join us and help us out on our journey! We are located in beautiful Montreal!
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will work closely with our CTO, Software Development Manager, VP Product and the rest of the development team to create a variety of products and experience - from new web application, native applications to interactive experiences that merge the online with the real world.
- You are a professional web developer with 5+ years' hands-on experience, preferring back-end development
- You have a good understanding of RESTful API or GraphQL
- You are fluent with relational and non-relational databases
- You have experience developing applications with React JS (including React Native)
- You have extensive experience using HTML5/CSS3
- You are familiar with unit testing and want to apply it
- You have bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field of study or experience
- You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
- You are an open-minded person who is ready to learn new technologies
- You enjoy working on multiple projects at the same time/in parallel
Good to have:
- Familiar with AWS or Google Cloud
- Familiar with C#
- Familiar with Jira
- Familiar with RabbitMQ
- YOU WILL LEARN A TON WITH US AND YOU'LL GET TO WORK ON AWESOME PROJECTS!
- Competitive salary & comprehensive group insurance package
- Casual dress code and flexible schedule
- We invest in our team, we like to learn, innovate and most importantly, have fun!
- We love to have fun in and out of the office. Get ready for great team activities and lots of happy hours
Job Type: Full-time
Please note that only the candidates that fully meet the required qualifications will be considered and also having Canadian PR or work permit .
Job Type: Full-time
- ReactJS: 3 years (Required)
- NodeJS: 3 years (Required)
- Ruby On Rails: 1 year (Preferred)