Dynamics AX Security & Functional Support Specialist - Greater D.C. Area
A client of mine in Maryland is looking to bring on an additional functional resource to their Dynamics AX team! This person will provide functional and application support and assistance to users of their Dynamics AX 2012 R3 system. They have future plans to upgrade to Dynamics 365 F&O.
If you are seeking a stable company who can support your growth and development around Dynamics AX this might be the right role for you!
*All applicants must be legally allowed to work in the US
- Serve as the main resource for all functional and application support of the current Dynamics AX 2012 R3 system
- Works with end users on all functional modules to document business needs/requirements for upgrades and enhancements
- Work with other team members, partners and sub-contractors to ensure successful delivery
- Uphold documentation and translate business knowledge to functional requirements
- Perform overall security administration for Dynamics AX
- Perform general technical troubleshooting/debugging
- Assist Dynamics AX end users
- Collaborate and work closely with other members of the Dynamics AX team
- 1-5 years of Dynamics AX experience (AX 2012 preferred) in an administrator or support role along with some technical or development responsibilities
- Well-rounded Dynamics AX knowledge with a focus on Financials (AP, AR, GL, FA)
- Experience writing functional requirements
- Experience analyzing business processes and requirements
- Experience with security administration
- Strong oral and written communicate English
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience. Bachelor's level degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field
What else they are offering?
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Relocation assistance
- 3 weeks PTO
Please apply now to learn more!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org OR 718-710-4928.