Fully Expensed Cloud Certifications | Remote Working | Enterprise Customers | Unlimited Training
One of Europe's most established Software Integrators is looking for an experienced Senior or Lead DevOps Engineer, either with a background in Software Engineering or Infrastructure/Networking, to be based on-site with the UK Government on a multi-year Digital transformation program.
You will join a supremely talented team, becoming a key player in a hugely strategic piece of work, offering you the chance to work with emerging technologies in the Cloud/DevOps space. Moreover, you will be given the opportunity to lead an Agile team of DevOps Engineers, with the role combining a range of responsibilities including stakeholder management, Cloud architecture, people management and hands on engineering.
Due to the nature of this role, their expectations from applicants are admittedly quite high. So rather than simply copying and pasting the JD, I have highlighted the key criteria you need to hit:
- Cloud Technologies: First and foremost, you need proven experience working with one of the major Cloud providers including either Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Containerisation Tools: Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or Rancher would be preferred.
- Configuration Management & CI/CD: Commercial experience working with tools including either Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible or TeamCity.
- Stakeholder Management: Due to the client-facing nature of the organisation, preference will be given to applicants who have previously worked with customers.
- Mentoring & Coaching: Finally, for applicants looking to come in as a Senior Engineer, proven experience mentoring and coaching others is desired.
In return, you will benefit from a competitive base salary (between £75,000 - £95,000 DOE) alongside a non-contributory pension (6%), annual discretionary bonus, private healthcare and flexible working hours. Moreover, you are guaranteed to receive both your Cloud and Kubernetes certifications within your first 6 months, fully expensed.
So if this advert has been short enough to make you think 'I want this job' then why not apply? To do so, please use the following...
- LinkedIn - 'Liam Haghighat'
- Mobile - 07943721308
- Office - 0191 338 7540
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.