One of Europe's most established Software Consultancies is looking for an experienced Senior or Lead DevOps Engineer, with either a background in Software Engineering or Infrastructure/Networking, to be based on-site in South London with one of their largest customers.
The organisation in question operate across multiple technology areas and the role will see you engage with blue chip organisations on a multi-year Digital/Cloud transformation program. You will join a supremely talented team, becoming a key player in a hugely strategic program of work, offering you the chance to work with emerging technologies in the Cloud/DevOps space.
Your role will be hybrid and you will be given the opportunity to lead an Agile team of DevOps Engineers, with the role combining a range of responsibilities including stakeholder management, Cloud architecture, people management and hands on engineering.
But enough about the company and enough about the role. This, like any good advert, should be about you and what you need to bring to the table in order to progress this application.
So rather than simply copying and pasting the JD, I have highlighted the key criteria you need to hit:
- Cloud Technologies: First and foremost, you need proven experience working with one of the major Cloud providers including either Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Containerisation Tools: Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or Rancher would be preferred.
- Configuration Management & CI/CD: Commercial experience working with Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible and TeamCity is also desirable.
- Stakeholder Management: Due to the client-facing nature of the organisation, preference will be given to applicants who have previously worked with customers.
- Mentoring & Coaching: Finally, for applicants looking to come in as a Senior Engineer, proven experience mentoring and coaching others is desired.
In return, you will benefit from a competitive base salary (between £60,000 - £90,000 DOE) alongside a non-contributory pension (6%), annual discretionary bonus, private healthcare and flexible working hours. Moreover, you are guaranteed to receive both your Cloud and Kubernetes certifications within your first 6 months, fully expensed.
So if this advert has been short enough to make you think 'I want this job' then why not apply? To do so, please use the following...
- LinkedIn - 'Liam Haghighat'
- Mobile - 07943721308
- Office - 0191 338 7540
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.