3rd Line Engineer - Oxford - Up to £37,000
Are you a talented Infrastructure Engineer looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company?
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how tech is used within their industry.
- 3rd Line Support to over 3000 users
- Security management inc. Firewall troubleshooting and upgrades
- Managing and building virtual servers using vSphere
- Administration of Active directory inc. Troubleshooting, backups and updates
- Networking: LAN/WAN, Switches
- Active Directory / Group Policy
- Storage: NetApps or similar
- Virtualisation: VMWare
- 5 hours a day over 5 days a week between 7am - 9pm
- On call overtime available
- Fantastic team culture
- Training on new tech
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I specialise in Cloud & Infrastructure recruitment here at Nigel Frank International for the UK, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Support, Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, IT Management etc.).
Within my technical specialism, I recruit for: Azure, Infrastructure, Support, O365, DevOps, SharePoint, Networking & Security
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Please Note: All my roles are for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK.