Big Data Engineer - Azure - Research Triangle, NC - 150,000 - Remote - Travel Required
We are seeking a passionate qualified, Data Engineer to join our growing technology team. As a team member, you should be able to translate our company and customer needs into scalable, real-world data solutions that are flexible enough to allow our operators to learn, pivot, and recommend based on data derived and/or generated from our business systems. We are looking for a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to craft data-oriented solutions to provide desired business outcomes, while paying attention to details at all levels of the technology stack.
- Work with predictive analysis tools, implement and maintain statistic model.
- Ensure data quality and integrity by defining guidelines, standards, and processes.
- Develop key insights, forecasts, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analyses.
- Define and refine business strategies and drive implementation base on Stakeholder's business needs.
- A comprehensive understanding of data modeling and data storage principles, with a real world track record of applying these principles.
- Demonstrable experience with SQL databases, T-SQL, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake, CosomsDB, data pipelines, debugging performance issues
- Experience with Python, Spark, Hadoop, and Azure area must
- Proven ability to understand business requirements, solution a data model, and implement database design, at scale
- Clean coding habits with attention to detail and a focus on code quality
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills. Comfortable presenting and defending ideas and concepts
- Ability to work with a team on cross-functional agile projects and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Passion for deep problem-solving, on issues that require critical thinking, and advanced troubleshooting skill
- Self-starter personality that's internally driven to see tasks and projects through to completion.
- Four-year degree in computer science, software engineering + 3 years of relevant experience: 8 years of a related technical discipline; or equivalent work experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Please contact me directly at email@example.com for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (980) 259-7962. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.