Senior Microsoft CRM Developer Needed!
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job:
Date Posted: 9 March 2020
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact Name: Daniel Donovan
Telephone: 646-604-2818 (ext 3032)
Salary: $85,000-$90,000 per annum
Large MS Partner in the area is searching for a Dynamics CRM Developer to join their team!!!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a software developer
- ASP.Net, C#, .NET stack and Agile
- Strong Communication Skills Needed
- Experience with Dynamics CRM
- Applicants should have 3-4+ years of .NET/C# development experience to go along with some functional skills as well. Day to day responsibilities will include the programming of the Dynamics CRM system, so C# and .NET skills should be strong. Ideal candidates will have management or team lead experience to go along with their technical skillset.
-4 Weeks PTO!
-401K Match Up To 3%!
-Free Iphone/Android for Work or Personal Use!
-13 Paid Holidays!
-Work From Home Flexability!
QUICK INTERVIEW PROCESS!!! (One Onsite & DONE!)
Benefits include a company phone, holiday parties, PTO, 980 flex scheduling, and more!
If you are interested in this role, click "Apply Now" to forward an updated copy of your resume, or directly email Daniel Donovan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to also reach me at 646-604-2818 (ext. 3032) with any additional questions. If this role isn't right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for confidential discussion on your career path. You may also visit www.nigelfrank.com to view more Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.