Senior Microsoft Cloud Architect - Tampa, Florida - $150,000 - Career Expansion - Innovative Technology - Consulting Industry - PERMANENT
Our client, the premier Microsoft Cloud consulting company, offers a full range of cutting edge network and hardware technologies that have increased their clients' productivity and reduced their IT and service provider costs. Their main objectives are coaching corporations to migrate successfully to the Microsoft Cloud as well as focusing on selling and supporting Microsoft's cloud programs including Office 365, Azure and their security suite. They are a team of trusted experts who know how to navigate Microsoft's technologies, funding and licensing. The company guides and educates clients, so they can avoid overspending on licensing or unnecessary technologies. They work in a fast-paced yet lively environment. Also, they have been recognized as the fastest growing firm as well as one of the Best Places to Work in Cincinnati by the Business Courier. They believe that working in an innovative, fun and collaborative environment is key to success. The company offers the flexibility of a small organization, yet they can also offer the stability and benefits of an enterprise firm. They work with a "family first" attitude, so the company is looking to hire motivated individuals who understand that it's important to get work done but to also have fun. As a team, they typically plan one team event per month that may include sporting events, happy hours, comedy clubs or team building exercises. This is an AMAZING company to work for!
- Lead delivery on deployment and migration projects
- Interface with Clients in a presales capacity to find opportunities and scope projects
- Provide third level support to Clients
- Provide strong customer service while working with Clients onsite or remote
- Find opportunities to drive additional value to our Clients while working with them
- Prior consulting experience highly desired
- Detail driven and focused
- Ability to be self-driven
- Active industry certifications are preferred
- Office 365, Active Directory, Windows Server, Exchange Server, Skype for Business/Teams, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, Azure infrastructure/disaster recovery, Intune, System Center Configuration Manager, Windows 10, and Servers, virtualization and storage.
- Competitive 401K
- Outstanding Bonus
For immediate consideration, please forward your updated resume directly to: email@example.com. This company is an EOE.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the Atlanta region. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discus