MS Dynamics NAV - Lead Developer - Calgary, AB - $85/hr
A client of ours that is based in Calgary, AB is looking to upgrade, customize, and integrate the current system. The client is moving from one of the oldest versions of NAV to NAV 2018. This in an excellent opportunity for anyone with previous experience in Dynamics NAV to further build upon their skill set and take on more hours. The company is looking to fill this position ASAP.
- Assist in Dynamics NAV upgrade and customization
- Programming using C/AL, C/SIDE, C#, and .NET
- Web Services integration within Dynamics NAV
Skills and Experience:
- Must have valuable experience with developing in C/AL, C/SIDE
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge working with MS Dynamics NAV
- Experience with Jet Enterprise
- Experience with WMS
- Dynamics NAV upgrade background (newest versions a HUGE plus)
- $85/hr compensation
- Possibility for flexible schedule, 4 days a week
- Excellent opportunity to build upon their skillset
The client is actively Interviewing for the position and the opportunity may close soon! Apply if you feel like you fit the desired experience with Dynamics NAV/Navision or feel free call Kevin at 646-863-7557 / email email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV/Navision jobs than any other agency. We deal directly with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By focusing mainly on the Microsoft Dynamics market, we have been able to build ongoing relationships with the biggest employers in the industry. Because of this, Nigel Frank continues to find the best opportunities for Dynamics NAV/Navision positions.
We welcome anyone who is looking for new projects or positions involved with MS Dynamics NAV either now or in the future so contact me at 646-863-7557. Confidentiality is always guaranteed for all of our clients. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for any Microsoft Dynamics positions. Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.