Lead Developer (Azure/.Net/DevOps) £65k - York
A healthcare company in York are building an in-house team from scratch with the intention of creating a state-of-the art enterprise solution with a service layer based on microservices to integrate and extend the functionality of our systems. We are also creating a host of customer-centric solutions that will interface with the service layer on equal footing.
You will be responsible for leading the component selection and development of a Microservice-based Service Layer (including service orchestration), as well as web-based applications.
Your scope of work covers from component selection, POC, all the way to CI/CD, therefore including the right level of documentation of the solution as part of an Agile development process.
You will be part of our inhouse core team, consisting of a DevOps Lead, Enterprise Architect and Requirement Analyst.
You are familiar with Agile development methodologies as well as have experience working with a cloud-based CI/CD pipeline, preferably in an Azure environment with Kubernetes and Docker.
Build a team for the future, in your image.
*These are open to interpretation as the team will be looking to you to recommend alternative options for tech stack*
- REST APIs + catalogues (Swagger / Azure Data Catalog)
- Secure by design principles, OWASP principles, Privacy by Design principles
- Code quality tools, such as SonarQube
- C#/ .NET Core
- HTML5/ MVC .NET/ Angular
- Message buses (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ...)
- SQL (SqlServer, MySql, Postgres)
- CI/CD pipelines such as VSTS/Jenkins/Bamboo/Teamcity
- Logging support components ElasticSearch/Kibana
- Docker, Kubernetes
- JIRA, Confluence, (Github/BitBuckert )
- Service orchestration with BPMN components such as Camunda
Season ticket loans, pension, private healthcare, cycle to work, flexible working and work from home