Jr. Azure DevOps Engineer - Fortune 500 Health Provider - $125k
Position: Azure DevOps Engineer (Perm-Full Time)
Requirement: 2+ Years of Recent Azure Experience
Location: Tampa, FL (Travel 50%)
Our client is a global leader in health care, providing clear benefits and values. They provide opportunities to live healthier lives at a lower cost. They are an end user that is looking to start migration from on-prem servers to Azure cloud. They work with Fortune 500 clients to provide benefits with a broad global reach, which will demand enterprise level responsibilities. They need talented DevOps professionals ready to help them streamline and dominate the industry, also setting the standard for the future, apply below.
- Solve complex, hands-on technical challenges and perform research when dealing with unknowns
- Build software using patterns and practices to minimize future technical debt
- Validate tools, processes, and environments for company engagement while providing feedback to the architects, principal consultants, and product ownership
- Aiding in the development of strategic plans to migrate legacy applications to Azure cloud.
- Assisting in the mapping of project flow and participating end to end in each project.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field.
- 4+ years total development experience
- 2+ years of client facing work
- 2+ years of work in the DevOps, CI/CD space
- Background in DevOps for major migration projects from on-prem to Azure cloud
- Ability to be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers. Acts with customers in mind. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with businesses and gains their trust and respect.
-Full Coverage Health/Dental/Vision benefits
-Exponential Career Growth
If this position interest you and you would like to know more, please contact email@example.com or 980-259-7973 (Ext:7973). This company is an EOE