Azure DevOps Engineer - Utrecht
A leading-edge technology solutions organization based in Utrecht is seeking an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer to join their team of expert cloud consultants. This is a small but highly specialized Cloud solutions partner who offer a diverse, international environment with a team of collaborative professionals.
The international diversity is also present in their projects, working with larger organizations with a global presence. Industries they work in include non-profit, retail giants and aviation.
As an Azure DevOps Engineer..
You will report directly to the Senior DevOps Engineer, specializing in hands on coding and automation. Responsibilities also include making sure automation and CI/CD are up to best practices and mentoring junior members.
- Manage CI and CD for the production and development environments
- Own Azure DevOps and create patterns and practices for dev teams to follow and be accountable to
- Help maintain costs with smart tagging and reporting.
- Work with the broader team on monitoring, engagement, security and deployment management
- Collaborate daily with developers to pair designs with Infrastructure capabilities
- Ability to work with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex designs clearly across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Work across functional teams to understand business and feature requirements
- Deployment of software updates for all entities
We're looking for someone with...
- At least 2 years as a DevOps Engineer or System Engineer with a lot of automation skills
- Knowledge and experience working in Windows environments and experience working with MSFT Proprietary tools like CosmosDB, Exchange, AD, O365, Octopus, VSTS, etc
- 2+ years working with Azure or any other cloud platform. AWS, GCP, Openstack
- Motivated to automate with Powershell including automating DNS entries, building module, building function, and ability to automate things normally done manually.
- Experience with any other scripting language like Python, Ruby or Bash.
Company culture is...
- Coding weekends
- Knowledge sharing
- Monthly lunches
- Round table meets
- Ski trips
- Partner weekends
- Global conferences
Salary package is highly competitive, as well as offering additional secondary benefits.
Apply with your updated CV at the link, and you will be contacted shortly.
For more information about the role or the company contact: