Jr DevOps Engineer - Azure - Remote - 95K - Work From Home!
Founded in 2011 on the principles of delivering value via a senior delivery model, our business has quickly garnered a reputation in the industry for having technically superb experts who are also friendly. We believe in delivering superior digital solutions that help our clients stay ahead of their competition.
- IaaS and PaaS
- Updating the Operating systems using Azure Automation or Windows Server Update Services.
- Experience using network security group or web application firewall.
- Experience with Backup/Restore
- You should be able to explain the different components of a virtual machine.
- You will have supported .NET, .NET Core, Node, Java.
- You will have used Azure Cache (Redis), Azure Search, Azure SQL, or Azure App Services)
- Azure DevOps - CI/CD
- worked with pipeline deployment with a focus on .NET and .NET Core applications
- You will know the difference between a Hosted Agent vs Self-Hosted Agents.
- IAC - Infrastructure as code
- Explain the functionality of an ARM template
- Strong scripting experience - PowerShell/Bash
This is a remote position so if you are qualified I encourage you to apply!
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity as well as others in the Azure/Microsoft Cloud technologies realm, then please do not hesitate and reach out to me today! I can be reached directly by phone at 813-701-2806 or by email at email@example.com. I look forward to working with you!
Nigel Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft Cloud technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Azure space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.