DevOps Engineer - Azure - Columbia, SC - 90,000 + Bonus
You will work side by side with the engineering, development, and platform teams and be primarily responsible for automation for the administration of our hybrid cloud services. You will bridge the gap between development, operations and infrastructure. This role will help facilitate tasks needed to keep the product delivery, availability, and performance optimal.
- Work closely with developers in supporting new features and services.
- Scale cloud infrastructure to meet demand.
- Build tools to monitor site stability and performance.
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack.
- Respond to incidents and drive change that prevents the same issue from re-occurring.
- Document system design and procedures.
- 1+ years Azure experience, IAM integration, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, and CloudTrail
- Experience with network design, implementation and optimization
- Agile mindset, must be able to prioritize and break down and organize segments of larger projects
- Understanding of distributed and versioned configurations, service registration and discovery, routing, service-to-service calls, load balancing, PaaS, Circuit Breakers, Global locks, Distributed messaging
- Have familiarity with enterprise-grade data-center and cloud platform operations and production support
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in verbal and written form
- Experience with Azure Disaster Recovery and Chocolatey is a bonus!
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Please contact me directly at email@example.com for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (980) 259-7962. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.