Sr. Business Analyst- Dynamics NAV - Cleveland, Ohio - $125k
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with the latest in Dynamics software?
Do you want to work in a rapidly growing, national organization who heavily invests in their infrastructure & technology?
Then this may be the opportunity for you.
A large Dynamics NAV end user in the agriculture sector is seeking an ERP Manager to liaise between company stakeholders and a technical team on improving their systems. This position will also play a major role in a future upgrade to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Our client has been a recognized leader in its industry sector for the last five decades and has recently expanded its business and is looking to move all aspects of their organization onto the same NAV system. You will be working within an established IT team on projects interfacing the ERP system with WMS, Production Automation, and other applications to optimize business processes and create greater efficiency in the production life cycle.
Our client needs an expert professional with proven experience supporting large scale implementation and upgrade projects in a dynamic environment. This is an amazing opportunity to work within a family friendly environment with a fun, collaborative company culture.
- Manage the organization's Dynamics NAV ERP system
- Act as the main ERP support lead for users, assisting with any help desk troubleshooting and ticket requests
- Document business processes and work with company stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement
- Work with an internal development team on systems design and solutions delivery
- Train employees on systems functionality
- Serve as the liaison to the company's Microsoft Partner collaborating on future upgrade projects
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of Dynamics NAV experience
- Implementation experience is a plus, D365 Business Central preferred
- C/AL programming experience desired, but not required
- Knowledge of manufacturing and supply chain processes
- Industry experience in agriculture or automotive preferred
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- $120k base salary
- Top-tier benefits package
- Paid time off plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Relocation assistance for out of town candidates
- Remote flexibility (note: role does require you to primarily be onsite)
- Fun company culture with a heavy investment in their IT department
Apply now by sending your CV/Resume to Matt Potenza at email@example.com or call 212-731-8252 (ext. 3234) to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-731-8252. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy