Junior Project Manager - ERP Implementation/ Microsoft Dynamics
Active requirement for Junior Project Manager's, with experience in ERP implementation consultancy/ project management, for an exciting role with a tier one solution provider of Microsoft Dynamics. This exciting, home based role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to step up into a project management role leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX projects with a host of interesting enterprise level business across the UK.
If you're working in ERP implementation consultancy and want to step up into project management, or if you're a junior project manager looking to work with the fastest growing ERP solution on the market D365, this could be the role for you!
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing the end to end implementation of Dynamics AX/ 365 Finance & Operations ERP to manufacturing, distribution or service sector companies
- Hands-on involvement in the full project lifecycle, leading teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Project discovery/ scoping involvement, and high level stakeholder management
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience within end to end ERP project implementation, from a hands on senior/ lead perspective
- Dynamics AX/ D365 F&O product understanding - preferable, but other ERP will be considered
- Strong manufacturing, distribution or service sector industry understanding
- Ability to lead work streams and coordinate projects methodically - Prince2, Agile, SureStep
- Experience working from a solution provider perspective - preferable, not essential
- Excellent, professional communication and management skills
- The opportunity to move into a Project Management role, with a leading market player, managing end to end Microsoft Dynamics projects
- A great starting salary up to £50,000
- Competitive company benefits package including health, life insurance, pension, 25 days holiday
- Certified Microsoft training/ progression prospects
- Exposure to global company events/ market networking conferences
- Flexibility to work from home when not out on customer site
- Career progression plan to grow organically through the business
This role is home based, with the expectation of 2-3 days per week travel to customer site (dependant on the phase of a project). My clients will always endeavour to assign projects locally to candidates, however UK wide travel flexibility is required. All travel is fully expensed, including overnight stays and necessary expenses.
Interested in a new challenge? Apply today!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics AX market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email email@example.com
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS/ AX/ NAV/ ERP/ DYNAMICS 365/ JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER/ PROGRAMME MANAGER/ PROJECT COORDINATOR/ ANALYST/ LONDON/ MANCHESTER. BIRMINGHAM/ BRISTOL/ EDINBURGH/ GLASGOW/ LEEDS/ NEWCASTLE/ LEICESTER/ CARDIFF/ LIVERPOOL/ EXETER/ BRIGHTON/ SOUTHAMPTON/ IPSWICH/ NORWICH/ LUTON/ LINCOLN/ STOKE ON TRENT/ GLOUCESTER/ SAP/ ORACLE/ JD EDWARDS/ NETSUITE/ IFS/ EPICOR/ BPCS/ COINS/ INFOR