Sr. Business Analyst - Dynamics NAV - Oberlin, Ohio
A Dynamics NAV end user is seeking a Business Analyst lead process improvement efforts on their current ERP system. This position will also play a key role in a future upgrade to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Get ready to join an exciting group where you will be exposed to some of the latest ERP and BI technologies. Our client is a family owned organization, one of the largest brand names in their industry, who puts a major focus on company culture and employee development.
This will be an amazing chance to improve your skill set with NAV and gain new experience to advance your career in this field. This company prides itself on its great culture and community involvement, making it one of the top places to work in Ohio.
- Lead functional responsibilities on the organization's Dynamics NAV ERP system
- Act as the main Navision support lead for users, assisting with any help desk troubleshooting and ticket requests
- Collaborate with internal leadership in identifying and correcting problems in the current system, documenting and designing paths for improvement
- Document business processes and work with company stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement
- Train employees on systems functionality
- Work alongside a technical team on developing modification
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of Dynamics NAV experience
- ERP Implementation experience is a plus, D365 Business Central preferred
- Experience with Jet Reports, Power BI, and/or EDI a plus
- C/AL programming experience desired, but not required
- Knowledge of manufacturing and supply chain processes
- Industry experience in agriculture or automotive preferred
- Excellent communication skills capable of translating technical concepts to non-technical personnel
- Up to $125k base salary for top candidates
- Top-tier benefits package
- Paid time off plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Relocation assistance for out of town candidates
- Remote flexibility (note: role does require you to primarily be onsite)
- Fun company culture with a heavy investment in their IT department
Apply now by sending your CV/Resume to Matt Potenza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-731-8252 (ext. 3234) to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-731-8252. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy