I am actively seeking an enthusiastic business systems analyst or functional consultant, with skills implementing Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations end to end, for a fantastic new role with a growing Microsoft Gold Partner. With a host of new projects ready to kick off heading into 2020, this role offers a candidate from either end user or partner based background to join an expansive business, gain hands on experience with fresh D365 F&O projects, and to forge a career further in Microsoft Dynamics ERP functional consultancy.
This position is home based, with the requirement to travel to customer sites occasionally for project related/ user facing tasks. Time on site will fluctuate depending on the phase of the project, with some weeks completely home based, and others on site more often.
Role & Responsibilities
- Define business requirements through process analysis, mapping and functional design workshops
- Functional design documentation, user acceptance testing, key user training and go-live support
- Business process/ system improvement post go-live
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience implementing Dynamics 365 F&O/ Dynamics AX with either an end user or Microsoft Gold Partner (2-3 years)
- Functional project skills including analysis, design, documentation, testing, training and support
- A firm understanding of a variety of D365 modules - ideally Financial management and reporting, Distribution and warehousing, Procurement and sourcing, Manufacturing, Retail and commerce or Project management and accounting
- Excellent communcation skills, written and verbal
- A fantastic base salary up to £60k (experience dependant)
- A host of excellent company benefits, including 25 days holiday, pension & healthcare scheme, staff discounts
- Flexibility to work from home, whilst being part of a nuturing, team orientated environment
- An attractive pipeline of D365 F&O projects going into 2020 and beyond
- Fully expensed internal and external training in Microsoft Dynamics technology advancements
Interested to find out more? Get in touch today - 0191 338 7564/ firstname.lastname@example.org
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics AX market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org