Lead BI Developer - Staffordshire - SQL/Power BI
On the search for a Power BI specialist to join my industry leading client which is growing their Data and Analytics function. The organisation is going through an exciting period of change having recently implemented Power BI within the retail organisation. They are looking for someone capable of driving the business forward from a data visualisation/insight perspective. The role will allow you to remain technical and hands on but also provides scope to take charge of a small team of analysts/developers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drive reporting and analysis within the organisation and support the rollout of Power BI across the business
- Provide the organisation with insight to drive business decision making
- Support/mentor more junior analysts/developers
Salary: The role is a salaried PERMANENT role paying up to £50,000 (DOE)
- Expert in using Power BI and the ability to write DAX comfortably
- Competent in SQL/Power Query and other languages (to ETL data into visualisation tools)
- Ability to work in a fast paced/dynamic environment
- Experience in leading/mentoring other members of the team
- SSAS (Tabular) or Azure Analysis Services (Desirable)
PLEASE NOTE: My client is not currently offering sponsorship, you must have full eligibility to work in the UK.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.
To discuss in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, call Ashfat Abdulwahid on 0191 300 5006.