This company offers a great work environment and a chance to create something of your own. If you are excited about the IT industry and want an opportunity to project your career forward then this is the company for you. I am looking for someone who is experienced in MS SQL server and Azure Data Platform. This is a data heavy role so you must have extensive experience in this sector of IT.
Role & Responsibilities
- Implementing ETL or ELT (extract, transform and load) processes using traditional data warehouse or modern data architectures
- Architecting and explaining data lake and distributed computing principles and being familiar with key modern data platform architectures including Lambda and Kappa architectures
- Utilizing various Microsoft technologies and platforms including data stores (e.g., Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Blob Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Cosmos DB), messaging systems (e.g., Azure Event Hubs, Azure Event Grid, Apache Kafka) and data processing engines (e.g., Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, HDInsight, Apache Spark, Polybase).
- 90% of the data work will be in IaaS and Azure SQL
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in implementing on-premises or cloud-based data ETL or ELT solutions
- Strong skills and experience with building data warehouse / data lakes on Microsoft SQL Server or Azure platforms
- Strong interest in learning and mastering data manipulation with languages including Spark, Python, and SQL
- Deep knowledge of database languages, concepts, and environments
- Passion for data, business, and information technology
- Curiosity about data and the ability to translate data-driven insights into decisions and actions
- Self-starter, self-managed, quick learner, problem-solver with a positive, collaborative, and team-based attitude
If you are interested, contact me at A.Lambeth@nigelfrank.com or 813-437-6908. I look forward to working with you for this role or the Azure market.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency. We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 2000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the placement of Microsoft Azure professionals in the South East Region USA and would like to connect with anyone looking for their next career move.