Support Engineer - £42k
You will work closely with the operations and development teams throughout the support lifecycle and will concurrently manage several incidents and requests at any given time carrying them through to a successful conclusion.
This is a demanding role in a busy, rapidly changing environment. My client is looking to expand on their business. Their team are dynamic, smart and forward thinking, they work hard and play hard and are natural innovators with a passion for first class delivery and customer service.
- Ensure an exemplary level of customer service is provided to all customers.
- Troubleshooting issues in relation to their SaaS based product. This is a .NET based application that tightly integrates with Office 365 and is built upon Azure based cloud infrastructure.
- Ownership of level 3 support tickets.
- Liaising with clients & internal teams on status, updates and deployments.
- Creating and updating internal knowledge base articles.
- Identify opportunities for increasing client satisfaction, process improvement and efficiency.
Knowledge, skills and experience needed for the job
- Deep understanding of troubleshooting web based applications hosted on the Microsoft stack.
- Experience administrating and working with Microsoft SharePoint Online or other Office 365 services.
- Working knowledge of cloud based infrastructure.
- Understanding of supporting technologies including SQL & Azure.
- First class communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- PowerShell scripting.
- Microsoft SQL scripting.
- Previous experience to the Microsoft coding stack is advantageous.
- Understanding of deployment/release technologies such as Octopus Deploy.
- Experience of working with formal Change Control
- Excellent communicator, confident, clear and able to concisely make a point, and enjoys planning and documentation
- Confident, yet calm. Able to inspire the team around you and your customers
- Ambitious high achiever. Strives to achieve highest possible goals from a personal and professional perspective.
- Strong team worker. Will seek to achieve harmony across peers and within a team in face of difficult priorities.
This is a brief description of the role, for further information, simply apply and I will phone you to discuss everything in more details.