My client empowers enterprises to easily build and deploy personalized digital experiences to any audience. Allowing organizations to focus on driving quantifiable increases in employee engagement, productivity, and collaboration while ensuring they get more out of their investment in Office 365, Azure, and non-Microsoft enterprise cloud applications. My client has customers including Whole Foods Market, The Boston Red Sox, GlaxoSmithKline, iRobot, The World Trade Center and the United States Federal Government.
My client is growing incredibly quickly and has just been backed by a leading technology player. The company is currently looking for a Senior Software Developer to join the engineering team. This person will report directly to the VP of Engineering, and will serve as a full-stack developer with expertise in React/jQuery, Azure/REST API, MSSQL/SharePoint, .NET/C#, etc.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and forward-thinking architect with experience in complex enterprise software. The candidate will be motivated by a passion to create outstanding learning experiences, is an excellent and patient communicator and has deep experience with a wide range of development tools.
- Perform development tasks
- Develop scalable, re-usable, modular and test-driven web application architecture, platform components and tools
- Assist in the training of other developers
- Determine operational, implementation and technical feasibility of software design requirements
- Contribute to release procedures and developer operations that promote maintainability of the technology and ability to scale
- Assist in all aspects of production
- Debug and close reported issues in the Akumina platform
- Assist in regression testing during releases
- Design and develop application UI to user stories, stakeholder requirements, wireframes, and design mockups
- Demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Understanding of SharePoint, Microsoft Graph and Office 365
- Extensive experience with software design and development experience in a full stack environment
- Experience with latest development toolchains such as Visual Studio/Visual Studio Code, NPM, Node JS and WEBPACK
- Demonstrated proficiency in REST API, data structures and operations, and Model, View, Controller (MVC)
- Experience with agile and human-centered design
- Experience developing in a responsive environment, designing for both web, tablet and mobile