ERP Project Manager - Toronto, Ontario - $120,000 - $140,000 CAD (depending on experience)
My client is a growing niche company offering a highly supportive environment. They are in need of an experienced ERP Project Manager to facilitate the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (AX).
You will lead a team of consultants, delivering projects to achieve objectives and goals. You are encouraged to apply if you poses the following:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Experience with Microsoft D365 a plus
- Minimum 4 years of dedicated project management experience in the IT industry
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English
- Consulting experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Direct experience in implementing technical solutions
- Managing schedules, budgets and overall project organization
- Being involved in all aspects of the project
- Managing day-to-day activities of internal/external project teams
- Managing priorities and ensure work is progressing as planned
- Coaching and guiding members of the internal and external team
- Managing schedules
- Highly analytical, technically proficient, and able to learn new tools and software
If you are interested in this role, contact me at:
718-710-4928 (ext. 4928)
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org OR 718-710-4928 (ext. 4928).