Dynamics AX Supply Chain Consultant
Remote With Travel
A Microsoft Gold Partner is currently seeking a skilled Dynamics AX Supply Chain Consultant who wants to make an impact on the lives of their clients. Your will play a big role in the implementations of Dynamics AX/D365 by conducting reviews, preforming analysis, and consulting with team to ensure the deadlines are met. The ideal candidate would have experience in: Sales and Marketing, Procurement and sourcing, Inventory and warehouse management, Master planning, Product and information management, production control, quality control, human resources, advanced warehousing, transportation, and data migration.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead client projects focused in training, requirements gathering, integrations, and system implementations
- Be able to work efficiently as an individual as well as able to collaborate with a team
- Demonstrate and enhance supply chain concepts to be able to make judgements on how to effectively configure the system
- 4+ years of Dynamics AX or D365 experience
- Experience implementing Dynamics AX
- At least 1 full life cycle implementation with D365
- Experience using the manufacturing and trade & logistics modules
What To Do Now:
- Contact Felicia at email@example.com or call at 972-546-4861
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
MS Dynamics AX, Functional, Consultant, T&L, Manufacturing, Lean, Retail, Finance, Retail Consultant, Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3, AX 2012 R3, Gap-Fit Analysis, Project Scoping, Implementation, Retail Module, Consulting, Dynamics 365