My client is seeking a Azure Big Data Architect where you will help clients leverage data to make informed decisions. You will be knowledgeable of cloud based architectures and Azure technologies. You will be passionate about Big Data and be an expert with Data Warehouse methods and Power BI. This is a rewarding opportunity to engage in meaningful work. You will be recognized for your accomplishments and analytical capabilities.
This is a World-Class collaborative opportunity. Don't miss out.
- Design Data Warehouses and be hands-on with ADF
- Demonstrate leadership in advanced Advanced Analytics
- Lead projects for various clients
- Be overall technical with solution designs and Analysis Services
- Experience with ETL tools
- Hands-on with coding and design- Python
- HD Insight highly preferred
- Knowledge of Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Data Bricks, Spark, Hadoop
- Experience with Azure analytical services
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Dental, Vision, Disability
- Matching 401K
- 4 weeks PTO
For all inquiries please contact Spencer Villa at 813-437-6907 ext. 6907 email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively. I Specialise in the Microsoft Azure market across the FL/GA region. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.