DYNAMICS NAV - TRAINER - NEWCASTLE - 3 MONTHS - MICROSOFT - £500PD
My Client based in Newcastle, who are within the food and drink industry need to bring on a MS Dynamics NAV trainer to assist them within their Post 'Go-Live' support project. You will be working on training 60 users by conducting 1 on 1 sessions and setting up training days where you will use a room and have 10-15 users joining you. This role is predicted to go on for 3 months but may have an expansion. The version of NAV that my client are currently working on is Business Central so having this experience is very helpful.
Main skills and experience;
- Strong knowledge within the MS Dynamics NAV Technology
- Understand versions from 2009 upwards
- Be confident and have clear communication skills whilst training all users
- Previous similar role
- Willing and able to ensure that all users are confident on the system by the time you leave
- Produce a mini test so users can prove what they have learned how to use the system correctly
- Experience working on the Business Central system is desirable and will help you through this project
Exclusive client to Nigel Frank International with a rapid growth rate and excellent reputation.
Nigel Frank International are the Global Leaders in Microsoft recruitment. As a company we have spent the last 12 years building relationships with our clients and highly skilled candidates. By specializing in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV market I have personally Built up a solid relationship with most key employers across the UK.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV/ NAIVSION/ MS NAV/ NAV/ C/SIDE/ C/AL/ C-AL/ DYNAMICS C5/ MICROSOFT XAL/ PROJECT MANAGER/ DEVELOPER/ TECHINICAL CONSULTANT/ SUPPORT/ London/ UK wide/ Midlands/ Kent/ Essex/ Surrey/ Leicester/ Buckinghamshire/ Berkshire
To discuss this role or any other Dynamics NAV roles further, please get in contact with me on 020 3808 7310 or a.dymond@Nigelfrank.com