Azure Data Architect
As an Azure Data Architect will be supporting customers in Big Data projects, working in partnership with business analysts and solution architects to understand use cases, data needs, and outcome objectives.
In this role, you will deliver data acquisition, transformations and improvement, cleansing, conversion, compression, and loading of data into data lakes in order to be consumed by analytics and machine learning models.
The Azure Data Architect knows the challenges of a cloud native environment, is able to think outside the box finding innovative, yet simple, solutions to every day issues, and share those solutions with the rest of his team.
We are looking for an engineer that can be the bridge between Data Science and Data Engineering, having a clear understanding of both worlds.
* Working experience in a cloud native environment, 5 years experience on Azure is preferred
* Experience and knowledge of Big Data Architectures, cloud and on premise
* Azure infrastructure and networking working experience
* Experience in building and deliver proofs-of-concept, in order to address specific business needs, using the most appropriate techniques, data sources and technologies
* Working experience in migrating workloads from on premise to cloud environment
* Experience in monitoring distributed infrastructure, using Azure tools or open source ones (es: Grafana, Prometheus)
* Proven experience in: Java, Scala, Python, and shell scripting
* SQL language knowledge
* Working experience with Agile Methodology and Kanban
* Experience in leading medium teams
* Working experience with: Apache Spark, Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, and other Azure related ETL/ELT tools
* Microsoft Certifification: Azure Data Engineer Associate or Azure Solutions Architect Expert