This position will be liaison between the business and the IT department for the company. With such, it will listen to Users' needs, advise on best IT/Business solutions, and work with the Global IT team and ISV (Independent Solution Vendors) and engaged Consultants to deliver said solutions. This position will work closely with personnel across all departments including Finance/Accounting, Operations, Sales and Consumer Services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Recommend and advise on IT system business solutions
- Deliver high quality solutions to end-users, including design, development, integration, data migration, and documentation
- Assist with the testing and implementation of all IT systems and tactical activities
- Troubleshoot critical IT issues, identify root causes, and drive solutions
- Serve as systems super user in configuration, troubleshooting, future development, and enhancements.
- Monitor system performance and resource utilization
- Create and review functional business processes and create functional specifications, design documents, training materials, and end user test scripts.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external parties at various management levels concerning application development, scheduling of project phases, and related application service projects
- Train end-users on IT systems and platforms
- Adheres to IT best practices and Industry Standards
- Other duties and projects as they arise
Skills and Qualifications
- D365 F&O Certification (multiple modules preferred or if only one, a general knowledge of the others and overall D365 capabilities and relationships between modules is vital)
- Conversant in EDI and how such interfaces to/from D365 and various EDI platforms used by various customers.
Apply down below or to fast track your application contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6972