Senior Developer - 100% remote or Offices in Helsinki, Tampere, Pori, Oulu and Turku
Are you ready to join a company who are not only one of Finland's, but rated as one of Europe's best employer's?
Are you wanting to grow your career by moving away from maintaining legacy software, and focusing on new projects using modern technologies?
Are you a great team-player and communicator?
If you feel that you can be a good match for this job then take a look at the extra detail below, and agree a call/Teams meeting for the next 1-4 weeks!
Role & Responsibilities
* Main responsibility will be to focus on Back-end development, although some work implementing the user interface could be an advantage.
* Develop a new SaaS platform with a mid-sized, experienced team.
* Use modern technologies, and have a R&D mindset when making planning decisions.
* Strong communication skills are required.
Skills & Qualifications
* Fluent Finnish speaking required.
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree - not essential, but it can be an advantage.
* Previous experience using agile methodologies.
* 4+ Years experience in professional software development jobs.
* An employer who are rated as one of Europe's best for company culture and the daily treatment of their staff.
* Modern technologies and a focus on new projects - not legacy.
* Mobile Phone, Laptop, Culture vouchers (300€ per year), Lunch vouchers (300€ per year), Flexible holiday arrangements & able to buy extra holidays, Open to staff buying discounted shares.
* Real career progression opportunities.
* Low hierarchy.
1st stage: Meeting with HR team to explain the company culture, job requirements in more detail etc.
2nd stage: Technical meeting - not a test, but a focus on previous experience and projects - linked to the greenfield project this client are working on.
3rd stage: Psychological evaluation - helping to understand how the company can support your career progression, not only from a technical point of view, but from a personality and soft-skills point of view. This stage is only done if a contract offer is expected.
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please send your CV and contact me at:
+358 75 3266 582
Interviews will be carried out remotely.