Dynamics CRM/D365 CE Developer - REMOTE
My client is an end user in the health service sector focusing on mental health. They are looking for a mid-level developer to join their small and collaborative team. They have multiple projects in the pipeline and growth plans for the next couple of years. If you are looking for your next opportunity where you will be continuously developing and learning, this is the opportunity for you!
* Implement and maintain necessary customizations to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* Develop and maintain custom reports and dashboards.
* Peer review of code and testing of customizations prior to roll-out
* Perform root cause analysis on bugs within web applications
* Develop Public Facing Portals
* 3+ years of experience in Dynamics CRM/D365 CE
* 3+ years with any of following: Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Platform, .NET, Azure DevOps
* Experience in a SCRUM and Agile environment
* 3 years' experience as a developer
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!