I'm working with a fast-growing transportation & logistics company out of Raleigh-Durham area of North Carolina who is looking to bring on an experience Dynamics 365 CE/Dynamics CRM Technical Architect & Developer for a brand new implementation of the CRM components of Dynamics 365 ('D365 for Sales', 'for Marketing', and 'for Customer Service').
The ideal candidate will have proven expertise of Technical Dynamics CRM solution consulting, architecture, and development. The client has an established Dynamics NAV instance deployed and will be looking for someone who can architect/data map and actually perform the hands-on integration between their new CRM & current ERP solution.
The ideal candidate with live near Durham, or be willing to travel on-site every other week to North Carolina for the initial portion of the project as required by the client. Remote flexibility could be offered for the right candidate.
This is the perfect project for a consultant who likes to be able to grab the reigns and act as the Subject Matter Expert on a CRM/D365 project.
* Proven Dynamics CRM development and architecture expertise with Dynamics CRM through version Dynamics 365 v9.1 Online
* Proven expertise of .NET/C# framework
* Ability to write .NET/C# from scratch
* Requirement gathering background
* Experience integrating Dynamics 365 CE with other 3rd party applications, including custom .NET applications
* Experience integrating Dynamics CRM/D365 with Dynamics NAV, AX, GP (BC or F&O would be a plus)
* Experience with Click Dimensions, Eloqua, Marketo or similar marketing tools is a plus
* Any experience developing custom Portals using Power Apps Portals is not a must but also considered a huge plus
* Any MS Certifications are a plus
* Excellent written & oral communication skills
Send resumes directly to Nick Vizzacchero (email@example.com) or call me directly for more information 646-863-7575.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-863-7575. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy