Sr. Account Executive - D365 AX/F&O - $125k base/$250k OTE
Sr. Account Executive Dynamics AX/F&O - $125k base/$250k OTE - Remote
My client, a leading provider of Dynamics AX/F&O, is looking to add to their successful sales team. This award-winning organization has been around for 20+ years and seen great success in expediting customer's business efficiency.
This is a great opportunity to work in an environment offering breakthrough technology and services. The organization is offering a competitive compensation package of base salary and OTE along with full benefits and the opportunity for professional growth. The ideal individual would possess experience in managing accounts, building relationships, and developing new business.
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
* Conduct Business Development activities through email, cold calls, and Social Media
* Utilize sales tools
* Manage full sales cycle.
* Build and sustain a sales pipeline in anticipation of 6-9-month sales cycles.
* Work with a team in a collaborative sales environment
You will be Successful in this role if you have:
* Proven track record in enterprise-level ERP software sales
* Multiple years of experience in sales of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP or similar products
* Demonstrated success in a similar role/interest in pursuing a career in sales
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Candidates who have experience in ERP sales are strongly encouraged to apply!
To discuss more in detail, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-863-7553
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.