We have a few openings for AX/D365 developers to work across different offices! This position will be fully remote and candidates must reside within the US. No sponsorship is available at this time.
* Adherence to Company policies is essential for all employees.
* Develop customizations and enhancements as well as provide technical support for Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations (F&O) and AX.
* Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical errors, data, and performance issues.
* Develop solutions that adhere to industry best practices and company standards.
* Champion high-quality testing, documentation, and code management practices.
* Collaborate and share knowledge with other Applications team members as well as cross-functionally.
Experience and Education Requirements
* 4+ years of software development experience, with at least 3 in Dynamics AX.
* Strong knowledge of X++ and Visual Studio.
* Knowledge and experience with ERP software and business processes in Finance, Manufacturing and Warehousing.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* Knowledge of SQL and relational database structures.
* Experience working in a public accounting firm or with manufacturing is a plus!
* Experience working with clients or multiple ERP systems highly preferred.
* Previous partner experience is a plus
* 401k matched up to 5%
* 100% employer paid insurance packages
* Generous PTO package
* Wellness incentives and remote flexibility