We are looking to add on a Fleet Optimization Specialist for a good client of ours in the Utility space. This company has been around for over 30 years, and is a leader in the East Coast for industrial distribution of all power related needs. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking work-life balance!
You will be responsible for,
* Understanding workflow planning and scheduling processes in Fleet Service Microsoft 365 module and integrate route optimization solutions into daily planning and scheduling
* Being Proficient in RSO Microsoft 365 Dynamics Route optimization software, including, GEOTAB fleet management software and integrate optimization solutions with real time feedback from GPS tracking software
* Participating in modeling new customer route sequences to support bids on servicing new regions, new customers
* Supporting continuous upkeep and accuracy of all data fields in company software applications
* Generating and using KPIs to drive performance and efficiency
* Making recommendations to improve route efficiency and reduce cost by analyzing stop sequence, customer requirements, available resources.
* Performing continuous analysis of the fleet condition
* Developing future weekly/ monthly /quarterly/ annual schedules and modify/update as customer requirements change on frequent basis
* Ensuring proper labor planning for Company Technicians by adhering to regulatory rules
* Assist and support in ensuring paperwork is submitted in a timely manner to expedite customer invoices
Educational Background & Expereince
* Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or Computer Science, other related fields
* 2+ or more years of transportation industry/fleet optimization experience
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word
* Solid understanding of transportation/trucking operations
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 FS and RSO software platforms
* Strong critical thinking skills to solve complex or ambiguous problems
* Efficient organizational skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management, internal and external staff, and outside agencies
Compensation & Benefits
* Remote flexibility with office based in Raleigh, North Carolina
* Health benefits, 401k matching, generous PTO package
* Company Performance based bonus payout!