D365 Applications Developer - Horsham, PA - Remote - $125k
A global supply chain company focused on the pharmaceutical sector is seeking a Software Developer to help lead customization and integration efforts of their ERP and CRM system following their recent upgrade to D365. This company has one of the largest Navision databases in the United States, customized for their industry, and have locations across multiple states for manufacturing, warehousing, and sales operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative IT team where you can not only make a major impact to their organization's technology team, but also make an impact in an organization committed to help find the next great cures and treatments to today's global health problems.
The Applications Developer, reporting directly to the Chief Information Officer, will produce fully functional software applications to support internal staff & organization. This will include designing, coding, documentation, deployment, testing and support of internally developed applications and web services.
* Translate business and technical requirements into functional applications.
* Write high quality code to program complete applications within guidelines.
* Work successfully in both waterfall and agile project environments.
* Maintain development, staging and production environment to ensure performance, availability, integrity, and accuracy.
* Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
* Retain extensive knowledge within 2nd & 3rd tier of application architecture.
* Assume a Level 2 and Level 3 support role for any escalated Help Desk tickets.
* Troubleshoot and debug applications.
* Perform periodic software rollouts/updates to correct reported issues, developed
* Build reports and dashboards in Power BI with various SQL Server and Azure back-ends. Architect, design, build and maintain software applications and data warehouses.
* Maintains applications built on the D365 Sales and BC platforms
* Implement, configure, and integrate off-the-shelf and SAAS / Cloud solutions.
What You'll Need:
* 5+ years of full stack development on Microsoft Applications
* Experience with C/AL programming or AL extensions highly preferred
* Programming experience with C, Java, and other Object Oriented languages
* Experience with MS SQL Server and Database Development
* Experience with D365 CRM and Power BI a plus
* Excellent problem solving skills and analytical ability
* Must be living in EST time zone
* Up to $125k base salary
* Full benefits package
* Opportunity to work with the latest in Microsoft Dynamics technologies
* Fun, exciting organization with a challenging project pipeline
* Remote flexibility with low travel (less than 10%). Note: applicants must be living in EST time zone to be considered for this role
Apply now by sending your CV/Resume to email@example.com or call Matt at 646-540-7521 to discuss the position further.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.