D365FO/AX Senior Business Consultant - Bergen
Do you want to work in close collaboration with Microsoft directly and the opportunity to work on the newest releases/technology on D365? I am looking for a Senior business consultant across all core D365FO (or AX) modules for a company based in Norway.
Roles and Responsibilities
* You will work on exciting and challenging projects
* You will build deep, trustful, and meaningful relationships with customers when helping them to develop their business on their D365 platform and utilising the potential for their ERP solutions
* You will be able to identify requirements for customers and match them with technological capabilities and with Microsoft's release plans
We would like you to have:
* Experience within D365 and/or AX2012
* Be skilled in the Finance area
* A Master's degree
* Be able to see a task from a tactical and operational level - also beneficial if from a strategic level
* Good collaboration skills and the ability to create good relationships
* Fluency in English
This company is a global IT service and consulting organisation in the development, implementation, and maintenance of digital business solutions with an incredibly strong Scandinavian presence. They have an extremely low team turnover and are always looking to grow and further develop your skills.
What the company can offer you:
* Flexibility in everyday work, good social environment, and nice colleagues
* Exciting customer projects, as well as challenging and varied tasks
* Good insurance schemes that include health insurance
* Competence development through established career frameworks and the company academy
To hear more about the opportunity, or to apply feel free to reach out with any questions or send me an up to date CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit nigelfrank.com