The role we are looking for is part of a larger program that over the coming years will modernize older inheritance systems into new technology, architecture, and function to future-proof central system support for the business. The program is divided into different workstreams and teams that work together to realize the overall goals of the program.
This role is part of a team that will perform technical analyses of the inheritance system to understand dependence and develop common solutions to be realized in the target system.
The mission of the team is to:
* Keep together an architectural analysis of heritage and target systems
* Manage common needs and ensure that patterns, solutions, and analyses are developed for these
* Produce decision support that needs to be taken in the area
* Support the modernization program organization with advanced analysis of complex system dependencies
* The role of the Developer includes developing design and introducing common solutions that will support the target architecture and the modernized system supports
* At least 5 years of experience in application development on Microsoft technology (e.g. IIS, SQL Server, Windows and BizTalk)
* At least 5 years of experience in .Net/C# development
* At least 3 years of experience with Visual Studio and Azure DevOps Serv
If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send a copy of your CV firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at +46 8 502 425 50.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Azure recruitment firm globally, advertising more MS Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft Azure professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with a Microsoft Azure background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Azure opportunities in the Nordics, I can be contacted on +46 8 502 425 50 where confidentiality is guaranteed